Michelle Keegan For Lipsy - Yes This Is REALLY Happening

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


 So many of us were left in suspense on Lipsy's Instagram wondering who this mysterious new face was, but when I heard the news I nearly hyperventilated... Corrie star Michelle Keegan is collaborating with the most glamorous of all the retail chains Lipsy. I don't know which I'm anticipating more, Lipsy releasing a new collection just before my birthday (cough cough), or that our five time (lets face it she'll win it this year too...) Sexiest Female award winner is the genius behind it!



Michelle has stated previously in interviews that her style icon is Victoria Beckham, and from these pictures alone you can see a VB edge to these Lipsy designs. She's said herself that she's spent months assisting the Lipsy designers to create pieces which excite her; she's described the collection as "classic, unfussy and feminine". My favorite I've seen from the Instagram pictures is the black high neckline bodycon dress!


The collection will be hitting the Lipsy stores and website on the 3rd July, to shop the collection first sign up here and be sure to follow Lipsy's Instagram and Twitter page for more exclusive previews.

No comments:

Post a Comment