MUA Haul + My Top Three

Wednesday, March 05, 2014






I've recently gone a bit drugstore mad, shocking because I've never being one to experiment with lower priced make-up; partly because I'm terrified it will bring back my vile teenage skin. However I'm buying into a lot of new brands and trialing every best selling product I can get my hands on! By far MUA (make-up academy) has proven my favourite, available online and in Superdrug stores; you can find a range of top quality products with strong pigmentation and a decent variety of colours... and most importantly, it's yet to bring me out in spots!



Top three products from this haul I'd highly recommend:
1 Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
This is better than a lot of higher end make-up brands in terms of pigmentation, if you own High Beam by Benefit then this is your perfect powder-combo.
2 Pro-Base Complexion Kit
I've read mixed reviews on this palette, but I found the foundation to be fantastic (I apply this with a classic foundation brush, I wouldn't recommend using a Flat Top). But the concealer and highlighter are hardly anything to scream about in comparison to other products. This product is currently on SALE too!
3 MUA Blush - Marshmallow
This is my favourite blush shade, being such a vibrant colour it does require a bit of blending. I'd say it's a cheaper alternative to Bobbi Brown's Pretty Pink blusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment