What's In My Handbag?

Tuesday, February 19, 2013



I love stumbling across these WIMH posts, mine's not particularly any different to the average girl's but here's an insight to what products keep me going throughout the day and which handbag I choose to flaunt!

Mulberry Bayswater Tote
Matching Mulberry Wallet
(Both in Oak)

Cath Kidston Umbrella (I live in England so this is a handbag necessity!)
iPhone
House key, attached to a Tinkerbell key-ring and my Starbucks card ;)
The Body Shop Coconut Butter Lip Balm (This is my all time favorite cosmetic!!)
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
Benefit Sugarbomb Bronzer
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Boots Oil Absorbing Sheets (If you develop shiney skin throughout the day, these are a must-have)
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Body Spray
This Month's Issue Of Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment