St. Tropez - Kate Moss

Sunday, May 12, 2013


Kate Moss is probably the only thirty nine year old I can handle having a better body than me; so I can admit (resentment-free) that she looks phenomenal in her latest St. Tropez shoot, and if anything it's reminded me why she's so iconic! Although I'm happy to be corrected as I think all us girls look far better after we've been covered in fake tan, what do you guys think of the pictures? 


The advertising images are set to be shown in the summer through global print, online advertising and in stores; a social media campaign will accompany this by encouraging women to tweet when they're #OffToStTropez. Below I've included the behind the scenes video of the shoot from St. Tropez's YouTube channel, blew my mind when I discovered the shoot was done inside a studio.... crazy I know right!





No comments:

Post a Comment