Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

Friday, January 17, 2014




Do excuse my lack of blogging recently, around the Christmas period my entire life goes into my job which leaves little time for anything fun or rest related. I wanted to share a brilliant product with you, one which I've used for a lengthy amount of time now so I've given it a good chance to let me down and it's yet to (very pessimistic I know!) Girls who are yet to have tried Benefit's 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation' pay close attention, the girls who have; read below and hopefully you'll agree with me!

Being Benefit's first liquid foundation they invested three years perfecting the Hello Flawless experience; this oil free product contains an SPF 25, a three star PA rating (this is a grading of the UV filter), and is available in nine different shades.



I've used a lot of foundations and this is by far my favorite for an everyday light/medium coverage, a little runny for my liking but that's worth enduring for the fantastic results achieved. I'm sure many of you reading this will assume that without foundation your skin is, a bit... well, average?  Whereas I'll make you feel a lot better by reassuring you that mine looks like I've been in a horrific car crash; I've got scars galore, so to find a foundation that covers my imperfections AND avoids looking 'cakey' is practically unheard of.



My only tip with the product would be to let it set on your skin for a good few minutes before you apply any further make-up, this is due to the liquid texture so it takes a little longer to absorb into your skin. Teaming the founadation with the 15 Hour Primer and Hello Flawless Face Powder will give you an extra flawless finish.


Product Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment