Recent Haul + Product Review

Thursday, April 17, 2014


I was only after a decent blending brush and for some reason I wound up buying a whole travel set - not a bad decision as the face and concealer brush are brilliant, I've seen this pink Multitask Brush all over YouTube.
If I was reviewing the coverage of this concealer I'd go as far to say it's the worst I've ever used, however I brought it for it's caffeine formula - I'd instead refer to it as a brilliant tinted eye cream for the morning. 
Tip: I'd pair it with Collection's Long Wear Concealer for a complete look.  
This is one of those products that at a first glance seems amazing, it smelt incredible and the colour was very pigmented. But as the day went on it was quick to wear off but still managed to stain my inner-lips, overall it dried my lips out and lacked any moisture.  
I was completely jumping on the bandwagon when I decided to purchase this, I've never been a fan of drugstore make-up as I've previously mentioned, but seeing as everyone raves about this 'cult bronzer' I figured I'd see what all the fuss was about.
I've fallen in LOVE with this scent! It's perfect for Spring and it's not too pricey.
I saw a stunning picture of Lucy Mecklenburgh wearing a lipstick in this shade which is what convinced me to buy it, I like that it's not too matte but not too glossy.
After I saw this lip liner used in one of Pin Up Beauty's tutorials I had to own it, I wear a lot of nude pink lipsticks which works well with this shade.
This versatile product can be used for so many things and lasts for ages, so far I've used it on my eye's inner corner, and subtly on my brow bone as a highlighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment