Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Sunday, May 11, 2014



I often hear people declare one product... just one product they swear by and would happily live alongside with on a deserted island for eternity. I for one have never understood this, there are SO many beauty products and tools out there how could you possibly narrow down every lipstick, eye cream or Denman to one single favorite? I'm not going to be irrational enough to claim that I've found mine at the (extremely youthful...) age of 23, but I will go as far to say that I've found my top contender, behold Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

A lot of people have screamed from their rooftops about this oil, and since using it at the beginning of the year I've started to understand why. It's enriched with Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Lavender Oil and Squalane; I'm not an expert but the fact it hasn't been watered down with aqua, or packed with alcohol tells me alone that this is a highly nourishing product for your face.



I've been using it for quite a while now so I can't really remember what my early morning skin looked like before, however when I forget to apply it I definitely notice that my skin appears a lot more haggard and 'crack head' like. When I first saw the affects of this product I felt like I'd found a real-life adaption of the potion from Death Becomes Her, the boob job wasn't included obvs.



When you apply this stuff it's honestly like putting holy water on your face; I read through a lot of the reviews on the Kiehls' website and the quality of the texture was mentioned in nearly every review. It's priced at a reasonable £36 for 30ml, but bare in mind you only need 2-3 drops a night so this magic pot does last a very long time.

Have you tried it before, what do you think? And also share any desert island contenders you think you've found yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment