A Little Blue Dress With Heels, And Mud

Sunday, September 16, 2012



I spent the past weekend in Plymouth celebrating my brother's wedding, and I literally loved every minute of it! Plymouth has some of the most stunning views - the wedding was based at the new in-law's farm and was complete with a marquee and heaps of food all sourced from the farm itself. 

So here was my dilemma, how do you dress for a wedding in autumn, on a farm, and still look glamorous? Needless to say I racked my brain, but after a lot of thought I settled for a Lauren Conrad inspired look.



"The moral of the story; if you go to an outdoor wedding keep a pair of flats in your bag"

 I still somehow got it wrong as my heels were sinking in the ground and covered in mud, plus I was freezing in the evening as I forgot my blazer (typical) this obviously gave my mum enough ammunition to label me a 'stupid girl' on several occasions. But all in all I felt glamorous the whole day :) and we were all incredibly lucky the day stayed sunny.



Dress, Ted Baker Dress

Shoes, Black Patent Heels

My hair was styled with Velcro Sleep Rollers, I washed my hair before bed, and then slept with a full head of rollers in my damp hair. When I woke I removed the rollers and styled with a hairdryer, I then sprayed a bit of hairspray and used a few grips to keep my fringe out of my face.

Follow me on  TwitterInstagram, BloglovinPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment